Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It's official...

I'm a VAMPIRE! No really, I went to the doctor's today and got some sleeping pills that supposedly won't make me groggy in the morning. So tonight might be the first time in about 3 months that I go to bed before 12...maybe. He said I might have to up my dosage after 3 days if it doesn't work...so I might not make it before 12, but we shall hope.

In other news, I might try working out with Tube Socks thanks to Kirks message and medical disclaimer. And also Nicki's persistence's.

Also after talking with Kirk on messenger I have a quote of the day:


lol and love, pretty much if it starts with L it is said to make someone feel better

2 comments:

reagan: said...

So did you sleep? I hope?

Nicki said...

be careful . . next you will need pills to wake yourself up. .then you turn into elvis