Tuesday, March 11, 2008

WFG Convention

I just got back from convention on Sunday, seriously the most amazing thing EVER!

On Thursday we had a bunch of workshop classes with very good speakers. They make you want to get your butt in gear and go out and help families!

One of the girls that spoke is a millionaire and a couple years ago she was a waitress at Denny's, now she is out helping families get out of debt and making good money doing it!



I also got to try Korean food for the first time while I was there...not bad.

Some of my favorite quotes from the convention:

"J-O-B Just over broke"

"Stop peeing your diaper, grow up and be a woman/man"

"Trying to do something good or right is going to make people pull you down or squeeze you. When you get squeezed, what comes out is what is inside you. Are you determined, are you relentlous, are you courages, are you a champion?"

"The comfortable ignorace of a placid illusion is always preferable to the harsh realities of an unwanted truth"



The convention was the most life changing experience I have ever had, I'm motivated in everything. Not just the company. My parents won a lot of awards because they are amazing at the company.










One thing I DIDN'T want to learn...how dirty L.A. is.

4 comments:

Trish said...

I am so proud of you Jessica! I so excited that you have joined your father and I in the most amazing business opportunity that there is out there, bar none! You have come back a changed woman. We are so excited to see what you will do with this opportunity! We love you!

Reagan said...

oh the places your feet go, and then you look at your flip flops and puke. I have some yellow flip flops that are like that...I wore them in Ohio, they were grey when i got home! I am glad you had a good time at the convention, I think it is awesome that you are doing that! You are going to be so good at it! let me know if it is possible to help you get your hours! Loves!

Jacqui said...

I love your haircut, Jessie!

Juls said...

What is WFG?